Senior .NET Engineer
A well-established energy management company based in Andover are seeking a Senior .NET engineer to join their team. This company partners up with hospitals, hotels and other office buildings to liaise with their central system to ensure energy levels are optimal and efficient.
An amazing opportunity to join their team in their newly refurbished office. As a senior software engineer, you’ll be working on their platform to connect these enterprise level central systems. Machine learning will be heavily involved.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or relatable
- 7 Years of Developing Experience
- Experienced with distributed, high performance and loosely coupled systems
- Passionate for software development
- Work in a collaborative team
- Results oriented
What You Will Be Doing
- REST API
- SQL SERVER
- Contribute to architect, design, develop and test complex applications
- Collaborate with Product & Business development teams
- Design, implement new features
- Provide insights and technical expertise
- Help drive strategic plans
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Vision plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.