An ingredient and recipe meal kit service is looking to hire a DevOps Architect to join their team in Flatiron, Manhattan. The company operates all around the US and send weekly boxes to customers that contain ingredients, recipes, etc. for the customer to cook.
There are five DevOps Engineers on infrastructure team and their environment is 100% AWS. The team works with Terraform for infrastructure as code, Docker & Kubernetes in production, Chef for configuration management and Jenkins for CI/CD.
Right now, they’re looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer/DevOps Architect to help them re-architect and re-deploy various components within their infrastructure.
The ideal candidate is very comfortable working in an AWS environment and has in-production Kubernetes and configuration management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible) experience.
Sound interesting? Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in an AWS environment
- 2+ years of experience working with Kubernetes in production
- Strong configuration management experience (Chef, Ansible or Puppet – we’re open)
- Strong scripting skills (Powershell, Bash, Python, etc. – we’re open)
- Infrastructure as code experience (CloudFormation or Terraform)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Jenkins experience is a big plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full health benefits - medical, dental, life, etc.
- Paid Sick Leave
- and more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.