This Ad-Tech Start Up is looking for a QA Engineer to join their team in Hudson Yards. The company’s data platform for marketing efficiency lets agencies and advertisers have all their data in one place. Their process automation saves about 50-60% of time otherwise spent manually manipulating data and excel sheets. As a start-up there is a lot of opportunity to make an impact and be a part of setting processes and practices. However, the company is backed by and integrated with a major media company giving so it has the stability of a larger organization.
As a QA engineer you will be working alongside the other QA engineer as well as the developers and product managers. Their tech stack includes Python/Pandas, Django REST framework, PostgresSQL, and have a Heroku infrastructure built on AWS. The team is building out some of the frameworks on the backend. You'll be doing end-to-end, unit, and integration testing. The ideal candidate will have experience with both manual and automation testing - as well as experience with tools such as Selenium and Web Driver.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant QA experience
- Programming knowledge – ideally with Python
- Experience doing both manual and automation testing
- End-to-End Testing
- Unit Testing
- Automation Testing
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to and enhance the suite of automated tests to increase test coverage and reduce repetitive manual tasks with an emphasis on shift left testing
- Work closely with product and development teams and be a champion for product quality
- Actively participate in improving QA processes and best practices
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE + Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.