Senior Product Designer
A Series B startup here in SF is building an automated engagement and communication platform for the staffing industry to reduce turnover and increase redeployment. They’re creating tools to retain the consistency of the labor force. Currently, they’re seeking a Senior Product Designer to join their design team here in SF and work on their cross platform products.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays pixel perfect designs
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Experience creating personas, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Strong Interaction Design skillset
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work on features end to end
- Experience with enterprise start ups
- Strong understanding of user centered design
- Portfolio that shows your design process
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Designer
- 50% UI/Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.