Senior CloudOps Engineer
This individual will act as a technical mentor for Cloud Operations Engineers and, while leading projects from conceptualization to execution using DevOps and system admin best practices, and act as an escalation point for customer issues when required. The individual will own clearly defined parts of our automated management and monitoring systems, and help set the technical vision for the future of Cloud Operations.
This company really value's work life balance and culture, so if you are looking to take your career to the next level - then apply below!
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS or Azure – Architecture and Implementation
- Building fully automated CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Extensive experience with containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with Terraform/Ansible/Chef
- Understanding of micro-service based architecture
- Strong Communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field/work experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
- Annual Bonus
- Work from home flexibility
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.