Mid-Level Web Developer/PHP/LAMP/MySQL
A nationally recognized eCommerce shop on the edge of North East Philadelphia is looking for a mid-level web developer to join their digital team of four. This company sells different brands of cigars online, operating through five eCommerce websites. As a team, they’re planning on revitalizing all five of their major websites and migrating them from Magento 1.x to Magento 2.
Working here you’d be working in a collaborative environment with the team of developers, and daily visits from the accounting team for their 2:00 pm espressos as well. Not only does this company offer great benefits but they offer tuition reimbursement for employees looking to continue pursuing their education. This is a smoking environment, but if you’re eager and open to learning new technology apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of Professional Software Development
- Strong PHP Development, in a LAMP stack environment
- Experience working with MySQL
- Previous experience with version control, specifically Git
- Exposure to frameworks such as Zend, Code Igniter, or Cake PHP is preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any exposure to Magento is preferred, but if you’re open to learning it’s still a huge plus!
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Front End Development
- 70% Back End Development
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with match TBD
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- The ability to smoke in office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.