A full-service digital marketing agency in Dallas, Texas is looking for a QA Analyst to join their growing development team. They provide actionable business intelligence using their insight-driven marketing solutions to deliver measurable results for their client’s business. The current project is testing a distributed marketing platform for a leading provider of SaaS based software that can create, store, localize, manage, and measure marketing communications across various channels.
The ideal candidate should have a background in Selenium, Jira, SQL, Manual and Automation Testing and experience testing applications in either Java, C#, Python, or PHP and have experience writing test plans, cases, and scripts. Additionally – this person must be a self-starter, have the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and be extremely organized. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing team and become the “face” of the QA Department.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of testing experience in a professional environment
- Experience with Manual and Automation testing using Selenium or QTP
- Knowledge of testing applications in either – Java, C#, Python, or PHP
- Strong understanding of SQL – ability to modify what’s needed to run test scripts
- Ability to write test plans, cases, and scripts
- Great communication – written and verbal
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with API testing using tools such as – Postman, SoapUI, Katalon
- Knowledge integrating automated testing with CI/CD process
- Testing experience on a Unix platform
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Manual Testing
- 20% Automation Testing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.