Senior Fullstack Developer(C# and Angular 7)
Our client, one of the global leaders in real estate is hiring for Senior Software Engineers in their Irvine office. You will be joining a brand new team working with the newest tech on the market.
Your core responsibilities will consist on the development of in house applications spanning the entire company. Experience developing with C#, Angular 2+, and .Netcore are a must have. Experience with cloud services either Azure or AWS is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of development working with C#
- Experience working with Angular 2+ in an enterprise environment
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience working within the Mortgage or Real Estate industry is a plus
- Experience working with cloud services Azure OR AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New Development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100-140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.