Python/Data Scientist/ Dallas, Texas
Based in Dallas, this company uses technology to scale their programs and deliver ongoing, insight-driven marketing communications. The Data Scientist will be responsible for designing and implementing processes and layouts for complex, large-scale data sets used for modeling, data mining, and research purposes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the following programming language is required: Python. One of Scala, C++ or Java is preferred. R experience is a bonus.
- Minimum 3 years preferably in a data science, developer or analytical role.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration; 90% Individual Contribution
- Competitive salary: Up to $65/hr
You will receive the following benefits:
- Extended health, dental, vision
- Casual and Flexible Work Culture and Environment
- Eligible to participate in TechTalks, Hackathons, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record