Software Engineer-Energy Solution Company, Angular 7/Typescript
This company is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. They strive to make it possible for IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, sustainability and reliability.
This company is looking to build out their “Smart Buildings” team, which focuses on building new applications that monitor energy consumption for larger buildings, like hotels and hospitals. This team recently moved into a new building that is equipped with modern touches like smart lights and solar powered charging stations for cars. They are looking to expand their front end team with someone who is proficient in Angular 7 and Typescript all hosted in a Azure backend.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience with Angular 7 and Typescript
- Experience with configuration management technologies
- Ability to clearly communicate design ideas to team and executives
- Demonstrated ability to work individually, collectively, under pressure while still delivering results
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with automation technologies (building and infrastructure)
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Angular 7
- 50% Typescript
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Inclusive work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.