Site Reliability Engineer
A leading SaaS company in downtown Chicago is looking to bring on an AWS Cloud Engineer to the growing team. They are looking for someone that has experience working hands-on with AWS and cutting monthly spend in AWS at their current company. They are also looking for someone who is comfortable working in a mixed Windows and Linux environment preferably in a SaaS background. You will be building and automating the infrastructure and collaborating with the rest of the team to autoscale the AWS environment and implement infrastructure as code. If you are a junior to mid-level DevOps Engineer looking to push your career forward, this is a great opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years Linux and/or Windows Systems Administration experience
- 1+ years working hands-on with AWS or other related cloud technologies
- 2+ years automation experience working with Bash, Powershell or Python
- 1+ years working with containerization technologies (Docker preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Cloudformation, Terraform or related Infrastructure as Code technology
- Experience setting up VPCs or related networking tools within the cloud
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Red Hat Linux
- 50% Windows Server 2016
- 100% AWS with 50 instances
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.