Senior .NET Engineer
A major energy and utility software company based in Wellesley Ma, are seeking a senior .Net Software Engineer to join their team (Contract to Hire). The aim of this company is to solve complex challenges from making the power grid smarter, to delivering clear water, to empowering their customers to conserve energy.
As a senior .NET Software Engineer, You’ll be working on the consumer engagement via analytics of utility usages such as billing data for electric, gas, and water consumption.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or relatable
- 5+ years of developing experience
- Strong knowledge of .NET
- Passionate for software development
- Work in a collaborative team
- Results oriented
What You Will Be Doing
- .NET/ C#
- SQL Server
- Web API’S
- C# OR Angular
- Developing new features
- Collaborate with Product & Business development teams
- Resolving technical issues
- Provide insights and technical expertise
- Help drive strategic plans
- Participating in code reviews
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Vision plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.