Site Reliability Engineer
A growing startup in downtown Chicago is looking to bring on a Site Reliability Engineer to help build innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. They are looking for someone with a background in systems engineering and development. This person will implement automation to standardize pipeline, configure auto-scaling, deploy to new to regions, and monitor Saas application at scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in DeOps or Platform Engineering role, preferably within a SaaS-based organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience in the industry.
- Strong knowledge of build, release, and configuration-as-code (Azure DSC, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Salt Stack etc.)
- Proficiency with scripting or programming languages such as Python, PowerShell, C# or Ruby
- 3+ years experience working with Azure services such as Scale sets, managed instance SQL, Vnets w/ NSG’s, IAM & RBAC, and load balancers/application gateways
- Self-sufficient nature with the ability to prioritize your work
- Strong communication skills, integrity and excellent organization skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of container technology and orchestration tools is preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Automation, 100% Azure services
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.