A startup in the northern Chicago area is looking to bring on a junior Infrastructure/DevOps engineer to scale the cloud infrastructure and build it out. They are looking for someone passionate about cloud automation, monitoring, and helping speed up development by building out automation tools. This candidate will be working along some of the best engineers in the space using the latest technologies including, Terraform, Docker, and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience with at least one cloud environment, ideally AWS
- Familiarity with Docker and docker-compose
- Familiarity with Terraform or CloudFormation
- 2+ years Experience with at least one scripting language Bash, Python, ruby) and Linux
- Creative, independent, hardworking person.
- Team player with great interpersonal communication skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux, 100% AWS
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.