Senior Manual QA Engineer
Recently noted as one of Forbes fastest growing companies -this innovative software company in DC is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer at their downtown headquarters. They can pay up to $120K, DOE.
These engineers build products that facilitate 86% of commercial real estate transactions in the United States. These transactions range from a small business owner leasing their first office space to a large multi-national building or buying a new headquarters campus. On any given day their developers are building products that manage nearly a trillion dollars of potential real estate transactions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep SQL Experience
- Coming out of C#, .NET, Microsoft environment
- Expereince with TFS and other Microsoft tools
- Worked on web applications and has done cross browser testing
- 4-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Manual Testing
- 20% Automation
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Market-leading compensation
- Breakfast and lunch made fresh daily, in addition to snack
- Access to a free trainer in the onsite state of the art gym and member subscriptions to Peloton bikes
- Flexible hours
- Company retreats to San Diego
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits with a choice of two plans
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits
- A rich 401(k) plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.