Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Operations Engineer
An enterprise level company in the gaming and entertainment industry is looking for a Senior NetOps Engineer to join their team. As a primary member of the Network Engineering team you will be responsible for the development, support and mid to long term considerations of an advanced global IP network that adheres to the highest standards to provide robust, low latency game streaming services to this client’s customers around the globe. You will help contribute to an automation first operations team (DevOps) to increase our efficiencies and ability to scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals (e.g. TCP/IP, Ethernet, IP Addressing/Subnetting, VLANs, etc.)
- Familiarity with service provider IGP implementations.
- Comfortable with core backbone routers, layer 2 and layer 3 switches
- Experience with BGP route dissemination in a global network environment.
- Experience with Juniper MX , QFX and EX series platforms.
- Experience with Next Generation firewalls
Desired Skills & Experience
- CCNP or CCIE
- Exceeding in both written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Cisco
- 20% Juniper
- 40% Routers/Switches
- 40% Wireless
- 20% Firewalls
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.