Senior, Lead Software Engineer - Scaling Microservices
One of the country’s most well-established sports betting and fantasy sports companies is looking to add an experienced software developer to their team in Downtown Boston! This company is changing the way people bet on sports and has experienced rapid continuous growth in the market.
If you want a chance to work for one of Boston’s fastest growing and innovative tech firms then this is your chance! They want committed developers who love to learn, collaborate, and create applications that completely redefine how people operate within the fantasy sports world.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a professional environment with C# and .NET Core
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Adaptive fast learner – able to ramp up quickly.
- Self-motivated, flexible with a passion to make a difference.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with AWS a plus
- React/Redux experience is a big plus
- Demonstrated commitment to technology and development best practices
- 100% Hands On
- Involved in architectural and design meetings
- Opportunity to interface with clients
- Small Team and lots of Collaboration
- Competitive Salary
- Market Rate Depending on Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance Options
- 401(k) plans
- Generous Benefits information
- Tuition Assistance Programs