Senior Front End Engineer-Premiere Cancer Research Institution
This world renowned cancer research institution brings together the best clinicians, researches, and dedicated professionals in the common mission of conquering cancer, HIV/AIDS, and other related diseases. By combining the best people with the best technology, this company creates a positive work environment.
They are looking to hire a Senior Front End Engineer to work within their Computational Solutions team to design and implement informatics solutions to address the needs of the research faculty as well as other institution wide programs.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year experience with Angular 2 and above
- Ability to work in a complex organizational structure
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and other related technologies
- Good experience with Typescript
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Angular 2+
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Transportation Benefits
- Family and child care
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.