Senior Developer / .NET & Azure
The technology branch for one of the largest marketing/advertising companies in the globe is looking for a .NET/Azure Developer to join their team in Irving, Texas. They use advanced analytics and machine learning to analyze massive amounts of data found in digital touchpoints, mobile, social, and web searches to activate consumer engagement for their clients. All with a goal to enable their clients to have meaningful and real-time engagement with their brand’s consumers.
The ideal developer needs to have a strong background in .NET/C#, REST, ASP.NET MVC, SQL, and Azure. You also need to be able to adapt quickly to changing environments, learn quickly, be passionate about your work, and be a reliable team-player.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing team, using innovative technology and work in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional knowledge of .NET/C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL, REST
- Solid experience using Azure and Azure Storage Solutions
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Strong communication – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with structured and unstructured data stores – Cosmos, Hadoop, etc.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 70% Coding, 30% Architecture/Design responsibilities
- 40% Front-End, 60% Back-End
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 80% Team Collaboration, 20% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.