Site Reliability Engineer / AWS / Python / Jenkins / $125k/ Dallas
“Innovative” can be an overused word but for this software as a service company located in Downtown Dallas, it isn’t jargon, it’s an everyday rally cry. They are rewriting the rules of the 400-year-old, $7 trillion life insurance industry, serving communities who have been undeserved in the past, and they believe the future is a bright one.
If you’re excited by the idea of building something from scratch, working at a mission-driven company and fundamentally shaking up an age-old industry
They are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer that will automate cloud resources, implement developer tooling, and make changes to our products to increase their manageability. You should be able to define technical design and implement work independently.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of site reliability, systems administration or DevOps experience
- Professional experience with container orchestration systems (Kubernetes, Swarm, Rancher, ECS, etc.)
- Professional experience with a cloud hosting platform (GCP preferred)
- Professional experience with Terraform Atlantis experience a plus
- Professional experience administering a CI/CD platform GitOps experience a plus
- Experience with Python 3 and Golang
- Proficient in a scripting language such as Bash, Python or Ruby
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- A desire and willingness to learnInitiative and motivation to make things happen
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% AWS
- 30% Terraform
- 30% Jenkins
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $125kyr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.