DevOps Engineer/Artificial Intelligence
This position is ideal for the Engineer who loves those initial moments in a project. The moments when they can use their hard-earned expertise to bring the environment into a fully Automated, comfortably stable, and smooth-running status that Engineers initially dream of. This position is for the Engineer which has previously guided DevOps adoption, and relished the experience.
This role will allow ample autonomy, and the opportunity to do this work at a very high-scale-for Fortune 500 Companies across various industries. And for those Engineers who are interested in A.I. and Analytics, you'll be given carte blanche to immerse yourself in it while working for a company that's leading its' adoption Globally.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years Experience scaling out Azure-in-Linux Cloud environments
- Container experience (Kubernetes/Openshift)
- Expertise in using Monitoring tools (Nagios)
- Background building infrastructure environment in Consulting capacity
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coding experience with Python or C# a major plus
- Any previous Terraform experience in production
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Cloud Environment (Azure)
- 40% Linux Server Environment
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients