Mid-Level NodeJS Developer/API Integration/Healthcare
A healthcare start up that has grown out of a local university is looking for NodeJS developers to join their team to work on API Integration for their web application. Their application connects patients and their families to information on healthcare, diseases, and their own treatment information. You’ll be working with a team of seven NodeJS developers as well as three members of the IoT team as well.
Working here you’ll be working in a high-paced and collaborative environment in a totally modern work space. Their office is modern, high tech, and completely open. They have three main development teams within the office as well as three UX teams in an open environment so there’s a lot of cross-functional collaboration. Not only would you be working in a great space but they offer stellar medical benefits, a matching 401 (k), and twenty days of vacation time to start.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of Software Development Experience
- Strong experience with RESTful API Integration
- Expert level NodeJS knowledge
- Exposure to Express
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- A strong passion for the best coding practices
- A desire to work on mission-driven work
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End Development
- 50% Back End Development
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with up to 6% match
- 20 Days PTO, to start
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- The opportunity to work for a growing start up in the city on miss-driven development
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.