Front End Developer
Looking for a talented Front-End developer to join our growing Chicago team! The ideal candidate has a high level of proficiency in web development as well as a strong understanding of user interface design as well as Front-End development.
Ideally someone who is a great team player who is proficient with frontend development and has always wanted to make an impact with tech related to the real estate industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 3+ years’ experience as a Front-End UI developer/engineer
- 2+ years professional work experience with Angular, React, or equivalent
- Experience using GitHub to develop code in a team setting
- Understanding of web markup
- Experience with Back-End coding as well as expertise in Front-End web development
- Experience with object-oriented design and development
- Experience with wireframing and UX design or UI patterns
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Front-End web development
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front-End
- 10% Back-End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.