UI Product Designer
A growing startup is looking for a UI focused Product Designer to work on product enhancements for the website and taking their large backlog of product ideas and turning the into reality.
The ideal candidate has experience in both UX and UI, but leans on the UI side more. This individual should have at least two years of design experience and experience working on web apps.
This individual would be coming on as the 3rd designer and does have the potential to gain leadership responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Design
- Has expertise in both UX and UI; ideally more on the UI side
- Experience working on web responsive apps
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ideally someone that has worked on B2C products
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.