Senior Backend Engineer with NodeJS and AWS
This software company in Santa Monica's Build Team is looking for Back End Software Engineer who is willing to join a dynamic, diverse, and dedicated group of peers to design our products, test our technologies, and engineer our creative solutions.
They're a group of highly ambitious craftsmen. From strategy to technology implementation, they are a one-stop shop for full stack digital transformation.They provide innovative solutions and services to help your organization become a digital winner. They're organized in specialized centers of excellence all over the world. They are like-minded individuals who aim for authority in their respective fields.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- 5-7 years work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7-10 years work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience in adtech or fintech start-ups
- Experience with Agile, specifically Scrum, methodologies
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $65/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.