DevOps Engineer//3 month contract-to-hire
A prominent, New York-based enterprise software company is looking for a DevOps engineer for a 3 month contract with the intention to convert to permanent.
The ideal candidate has deep Linux and Operations knowledge, you've worked in growing companies and built out automation and scalability within AWS. Ideally you also like to code--any language is fine but if its Python you'd fit in great!
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
· Deep knowledge of Linux and AWS
· Ability to build automation scripts in a common language
· Experience writing config management recipes (Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, or similar)
· Understanding of fundamental networking concepts
· Excellent communication and presentation
As a contractor, you will receive health benefits, dental benefits, a 401K, and a pre-tax commuter card.