Lead Product Designer / Design Systems
A SF headquartered company that transforms smartphone photos of property into accurate, interactive 3D models is seeking a Product Designer to give homeowners and contractors the power to unlock the true potential of their largest economic asset. They’re specifically seeking an experienced individual to lead their design system and evangelize their system.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays pixel perfect designs
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Portfolio that exemplifies work on design systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Building motion prototypes using principle beyond design systems
- Must have worked on design systems within a product
- Nuance sense of user needs and behaviors
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% UX Designer
- 70% UI/Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Daily Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.