DevOps Downtown Software Developer
No red tape, no bottle-necks-this Liberty Village-based Start-Up is looking for Engineers who want to work in a fast-paced, tech-focused environment. For the Full-Stack Developer who has been utilizing Automation tools, and wants to dive into the DevOps world head-first, this is that Opportunity. The ideal candidate will be given access to a position that will allow you to combine satisfying work with personal development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Production Load-balancing background with Nginx (or equivalent)
- Ability to lead scaling projects (both horizontal/vertical)
- AWS Production experience
- CI/CD Pipeline experience
- COnfiguration Management Production experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- The more recent experience in Linux environments, the better
- Elasticsearch proficiency
- Experience teaching automation best practices to Dev team
- 40% Automation Deployment
- 60% Development
- 55% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- 15% Architecture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.