Windows System Engineer / Azure / Powershell / VMware / Arlington Texas / $70k
If you're passionate about your work and have a desire to take the sport of bowling into new heights, then you will be a great fit for this company located in Arlington, Texas. They are the governing body of bowling and handles all national tournaments from High School to the Pros. As an organization they have media partnerships with both CBS Sports Network and Fox Sports. Their internal media platform provides national coverage of each tournament throughout the bowling season.
They’re looking for a systems engineer who loves to keep learning as new technology emerges. You’ll have the opportunity to design, implement and support infrastructure technologies that drive our mission. They have a warm, casual, and friendly work environment. You don’t have to be a bowler to apply, but if you come to work here, we expect you’ll pick up this new hobby!
Required Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university and 5 years of experience directly related to the job functions.
- Minimum of (5) five years of experience working with and troubleshooting complex, highly-available networks.
- Experience with network security administration including firewalls, IPS, switches, and routers.
- Industry experience building and maintaining large, redundant data, voice, and video networks for LAN/WAN.
- Network infrastructure design and best practice knowledge.
- Intermediate understanding of TCP/IP networking related to Windows administration.
- Intermediate understanding of data storage (RAID technology, SSD).
- Intermediate understanding of Virtualization (VMware).
- Intermediate understanding of Active Directory.
- Intermediate understanding of security: NTFS permissions, encryption, SSL certificate.
- Working knowledge and expertise with Azure (preferred)
- Working knowledge and expertise with Powershell
- Working knowledge and expertise with automation scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ensure high-availability of enterprise network.
- Provide technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewall and security.
- Configures, installs, troubleshoots, and maintains enterprise virtual environment.
- Provides level 2/3 support for troubleshooting and resolving issues escalated internally within the department.
- Evaluates network resource utilization for capacity planning.
Other duties as assigned
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Windows
- 30% Powershell
- 30% Azure
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.