DevOps Engineer / Mid-level / Long Island
A financial services company that has been around since the 1950s is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer. This is a full-time role in Syosset, Long Island and can pay up to $130k, dependent on experience.
The company specialized in check cashing and has over 150 stores around the NYC boroughs and on Long Island.
Their infrastructure team currently works in a mixed on prem (Windows & Linux) and cloud (AWS) environment with Kubernetes, Terraform and Jenkins in production. They started migrating their infrastructure over to AWS and are looking to add a DevOps Engineer to help the continue this migration project.
Their ideal candidate has prior experience in an AWS environment, is strong with scripting and has used Terraform personally/professionally.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years in an Infrastructure, Systems, or DevOps Engineer role
- 2+ years’ experience with AWS
- Familiarity with Terraform
- Scripting for infrastructure experience (Python, Java, Node, or another OOP language)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins) is a big plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a big plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits - medical, dental, etc.
- Some work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.