An IoT company based in San Mateo makes enterprise security cameras that is connected to an intelligent cloud -based software. Hundreds of organizations use their technology to enhance physical security and gain new insights that improve the efficiency of their operations. They have recently closed series B funding and are looking to bring on an Industrial Designer to their growing design team. They can pay up to $180,000 for this role.
- 5+ years of industrial design experience
- Proven ability to solve complex system level design problems
- Experience leading industrial design of projects from concept phase to manufacturing
- Great problem solving and communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with camera products
- Experience working in both an agency and in house environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.