Lead QA | Downtown DC | Start Up
A start-up that’s backed by a multi-billion dollar insurance company is looking to hire a Lead QA Engineer to build their test infrastructure from the ground up.
You will work out of their downtown DC office directly with their VP of Engineering to start their QA team. You will be responsible for setting up their test automation environment as well as planning which technologies to bring into the QA department. This is a great opportunity to join a company that will give you the autonomy to make your own technical decisions and play a major part in their growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to build automation frameworks with Python or Ruby
- UI testing experience with Selenium
- Strong understanding of microservice based architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write clean and clear code
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous management or leadership experience
- Experience working within a small, fast paced group
- Demonstrated commitment to technology and development best practices
- Prior experience working for a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- 100% Hands On
- Involved in architectural and design meetings
- Rapidly growing startup company – huge growth potential
- Small Team
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance Options
- 401(k) plans
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Commuter stipend offered
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.