Linux System Administrator/ Weblogic / Python / SQL / Richardson Texas
This software company located in Richardson,Texas is leading the digital revolution into the future. They focus on an array of technology markets from Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems. They are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
They are looking for a Tech Engineer who has experience working in a Linux/Unix environment and is familiar with Oracle tools including extensive Web Logic (app server) experience. This role will include a lot of automation so experience writing and modifying Shell and/or Python scripts is a must.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get more exposure to working in a microservices environment utilizing Docker and Kubernetes for containerization. There is also a learning opportunity to get more experience working with Jenkins for building CI/CD pipelines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient on the Unix/Linux server platform
- Adept at Shell Scripting and Automation
- In-depth understanding of middleware technologies (Weblogic & Tomcat)
- Proficient with SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications, into Amdocs Billing system of Ensemble -CSM,NM,PP ,RFT etc .
- You will Deliver the Developments in accordance with DevOPS methodology , and will be responsible for end to end support.
- Provide faster resolutions, Support Pre -Production testing and also support Production issues at the same time.
- Provide 24/7 support with weekend On-calls.
- Maintain continuous working relationship with the customer, participate in meetings, and handle requirement analysis, escalations, and urgent business intakes.
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Linux
- 30% Weblogic
- 30% Tomcat
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $105k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.