Product Manager / SaaS
A fast-growing San Francisco company which created a new laptop management software is looking to bring on a Senior Product Manager to join their growing team and is willing to pay up to $160,000 for the right candidate.
You will be working side by side with their VP of Product and other cross functional teams to deliver a best in class web-based software experience. The product is already used by several high-profile companies to manage their hardware devices in the cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with cross functional teams to deliver web software products
- Experience working with customers to understand user needs
- Proven ability creating roadmaps and effective prioritization
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong technical background
- 100% Product Management
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.