Desktop Engineer Lead (SCCM, Citrix)
A well-known lobbying firm in downtown DC is looking for a Lead Desktop Engineer with SCCM Engineering experience to join their team. This individual will be supervising four engineers and helping maintain their desktop software applications, Citrix desktops, and setting OS repository for their software applications.
Ideal candidates would have strong knowledge of Windows 7 and 10, Citrix, SCCM and leadership experience. The company is well established with additional offices across the world and offer great benefits and a competitive salary. This role is ideal for any hands-on Desktop Manager or Lead looking to leverage their experience on a higher scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop experience
- Ability to script
- SCCM engineering experience
- Office 365 experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- MCSE certification
- Experience deploying/supporting Windows Servers
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware issues
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows
- Supervising Tier 3 operational support
- Managing patching and software release distributions to Windows using SCCM
- Secure desktop operating system image oversight
- Competitive Pay: Up to $160,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- choice of medical, dental and vision plans designed to fit individual needs, including coverage for dependents and spouse/domestic partners
- 401(k) match
- Commuter benefits
- 3 weeks PTO
- Merit Bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.