Senior Frontend Engineer / SaaS
A rapidly growing San Francisco startup that created a new laptop management software is looking to scale out their team and hiring for multiple Senior Frontend Engineers to architect and build out the UI of their core platform working along with cross functional teams within the organization. The product is already used by several high-profile companies to manage their hardware devices in the cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with HTML and CSS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working at a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working at an early-stage startup
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 100% Hands On
- Collaborating with team members
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K
- Generous equity
- Vibrant office culture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.