This company is celebrating almost 30 years in business and is continuing to have explosive growth! You’ll find their products and services used by over 100 Federal agencies, making them one of the only credible privately held companies in that field. With the office expanding and customer numbers increasing, they are looking to add a Software Developer to the team.
You would be working on their flagship product which helps government agencies improve the effectiveness and efficiency of human resources (HR) operations and manage the Hire-to-Retire life-cycle. In addition to the product, you would also be performing code reviews, providing guidance to junior members, and assist in evaluation of new software development technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or relevant work experience
- Experience in Oracle Database
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in Java and Spring
- Building automation using tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, or others
- Ability to work alone or in collaboration
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End (Javacript/React)
- 50% Back End (Node)
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Fully Covered
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible Vacations
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance and Training Program
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.