Senior Software Engineer: Create the Next Generation of Cancer Treatments
Cambridge, MA biotech startup is seeking a senior software engineer to play a major role in their mission to cure cancer through targeted, personalized treatments. In this role you will be tasked with building data models, web applications, and APIs to assist scientists retrieve crucial information from various sources. This is an amazing opportunity to join an impressive team of fellow software engineers and scientists with mission-oriented motivations.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Expertise in either Java or Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with test-drive development is a plus
- Familiarity with web application frameworks (Spring, Django, etc.)
- Experience developing containerized applications with Docker
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.