Senior Site Reliability Engineer
A digital-first media company with over 160 years of history and 36 million readers a month is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their Product Engineering team. You will be help the core developers with maintenance and releases, as well as maintain the website. You will also be using a wide range of technology like AWS, Jenkins for continuous integrations, Terrform, Puppet, and Anisble for automation, and Python for scripting.
- Experience working with AWS
- Strong Python or Bash scripting experience
- Strong Linux Sys Admin Background
- Experience working with terraform, puppet, or ansible
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience maintaining a high traffic website
- Experience working on projects from start to finish
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120-130K
- Direct hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.