Senior Software Engineer / C++ / High Performance Computing
One of the leading software companies that’s focus is advanced analytics is hiring for their core team in downtown Toronto. Their advanced software reaches out to millions worldwide, helping to advance medical care and its research. In this role you will be optimizing their systems using C++ programming. This team uses many different modern technologies, which you will have the room and encouragement to learn and develop your skills.The ideal candidate is a team player, excellent communication skills as well as has 3+ years’ experience in Java frameworks.
Required Skills & Experience:
3+ years of professional software development
- Strong experience with C++, Java, Linux
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems – MsSQL, MySQL, Postgres, etc
- Ability to integrate open source libraries for application development
- Consumer Facing application experience
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability
- Master’s degree in computer science
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with analytics applications and/or high performance computing
What You Will Be Doing
100% Server side
- 50% Frameworks
- Competitive Salary up to 85k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick leave policy
- Competitive equity
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in Canadian markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.