Platform Engineer (Java)
A major leader in the transformation of healthcare and government institutions to transition to more modern data driven organizations is looking to bring on a Java Developer to join their team in East Hollywood. You will be working directly on the design, planning, prototyping, execution, shipping and iteration of the project as they continue to assist their clients with creative solutions.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a strong Java foundation with Spring frameworks. You will also need to have experience building REST APIs, using Hibernate with MySQL databases and AWS cloud services. You will be working directly on the design, planning, prototyping, execution, shipping and iteration.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of CORE Java development
- 2+ years using Spring Frameworks
- 2+ years building RESTful APIs
- Experience using Hibernate
- Experience using MySQL databases
- Experience using AWS cloud services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Familiarity in an Agile work environment
- Familiarity with Docker for containerization is a big plus
- Familiarity with Jenkins for CI/CD is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% CORE Java Development
- 25% Building REST APIs
- 25% Working with SQL databases & cloud services
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: up to $120k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.