SDET Role - Health Care Communication Platform
One of my top clients in the patient care industry is looking for a SDET. The organization offers a lot of room for growth and will give you the chance to learn from more senior engineers on the team as well.
The product itself manages the complex labyrinth of healthcare networks, insurance providers, and hospital systems that all intertwine in the experience of any given patient. The software aspires to ease the financial and logistical hand off of billing and physical care among any and all patients across the US.
In this role you will do a mixture of automated and manual testing, focusing on building out test scripts and functionality for the engineering team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding of both automated and manual testing tools
- Experience writing test plans and cases
- Experience coordinating daily activities within a testing quality assurance team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with the Atlassian Suite and JIRA
- Experience working in a TDD environment with proper code documentation
- Performance and/or security testing
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Quality Assurance (testing, writing test scripts, etc.)
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Vacation policy
- Eligibility for company bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.