Service Desk Analyst with Top Entertainment Company
How would you like to join on of the top entertainment and sports agencies in the world? This company some of the most successful professionals in the film, music, sports digital content, television and video game, as well as providing a wide range of strategic marketing services for their corporate clients. Their information technology department is an ever changing, very dynamic environment which prides themselves for being at the forefront of technology in every aspect.
They are looking to bring a Service Desk Analyst to join the team. In this role you will provide technical and phone support to all offices. You will provide phone support, identify problems in the environment and drive them to resolution, and support and troubleshoot Apple and Windows Computers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience troubleshooting Apple and Dell desktops
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Microsoft Office 2016 suite
- Provide phone + desk side support for over 60 mobile devices
- Experience with ServiceNow, Bomgar, or Chef
- Experience with SCCM
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in supporting IP based phone systems
- Experience in supporting audio and video conferences collaboration services
- Experience remotely troubleshooting
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Windows
- 50% Mac
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $65K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Fully loaded snack kitchen
- Generous PTO
- Casual work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.