Experience Design Director/Pharma Industry/New Team
A pharmaceutical agency in Princeton, NJ is building out their digital team so they’re looking to bring on a Director of Design to grow the team from the ground up. As a Director on the team you’ll be responsible for not only establishing the best UX practices on the team but also recruiting your own team of designers. Their ideal director has the ability to work well client-facing, being able to explain your own process and user journeys with a strong voice of reason.
Working here you’ll be working in a completely casual environment with the opportunity to work on designs for big pharma names like Merck, Sun Pharma, and Ferring Pharmaceuticals. If you’re excited to not only step into a role where you can establish your own design team but truly own the UX process, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ Years of Professional Design Experience
- Previous experience working both in-house and within an agency environment
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite, and other design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.
- The ability to execute Wireframes, hi-fidelity prototypes, and user journeys
- Strong communication skills & experience working client-facing
- The capacity to work fully hands on in design whilst also managing a team
- A passion for the best UX practices and the newest trends in design!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience recruiting and building out your own design team
- A Bachelors or Masters in Graphic Design is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX Design
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with match TBD
- 10 Days PTO
- 3 Days Paid Sick Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- The opportunity to create your dream UX team from the ground up!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.