Principle Network Architect
Are you looking for a position that will allow you to make important technical decisions with little to no Management, that offers a ton of growth and learning experience and the ability to train and have an impact on new hires?
A large national organization based out of South Jersey is looking for a Lead Network Architect to join the team. You will be the main point of contact when it comes to designing, building, implementing and maintaining the Network environment from the ground up. They are looking for someone to do 50% research and development on new products, and the other half will be more hands on technical skills building, designing and engineering new technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years working as a Network Engineer
- At least 5+ years architecting and designing Network solutions
- Experience managing highly complex network projects (planning, organizing and managing timelines / objectives)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Routing/Switching with any Vendors such as Cisco or Juniper
- Firewalls with Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet, etc.
- Cisco/Aruba Wireless
- BGP, OSPF, EIRPG, RIP, MPLS
- Knowledge and experience with Spanning-Tree and other tunneling protocols
- Advanced expertise in Datacenter technologies like FEX, VPC, Fabric-Path, LISP, VXLAN
- High-Availability Design
- Public cloud network Implementations AWS or Azure
- Network Automation with Ansible
- SDWAN (Viptella)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology
- CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, CCIE
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Network Engineering
- 50% R&D
- 30% Design
- 20% Engineering
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental & Vision
- Matching 401k
- Excellent PTO/Sick Time
- Great Location/Flexible Hours
- Growth Opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.