Senior Windows Systems Engineer
A well-known lobbying firm in downtown DC is looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to join their growing team. The engineer’s main responsibilities will be supporting over a thousand virtual machines across 5 data centers
The firm is migrating towards AWS and this role is ideal for any Windows Engineer that is comfortable working in a large virtual environment, looking to work with a growing company and be exposed to cloud technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows 2012, 2016 experience
- Experience with Backup devices
- Ability to script
Desired Skills & Experience
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Rubrik or Netapp experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows
- Heavily virtualized on VMware
- Supporting Windows/VMware servers
- Perform software installations and upgrades to operating systems core infrastructure equipment
- Competitive Pay: Up to 125,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- choice of medical, dental and vision plans designed to fit individual needs, including coverage for dependents and spouse/domestic partners
- 401(k) match
- Commuter benefits
- 3 weeks PTO
- Merit Bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.