Mid-Senior Software Engineer / Java
A marketing company located in Downtown Dallas is looking for a Java Software Engineer to join their technology team. They provide data-driven marketing solutions for Omni-channel digital marketing initiatives to create brand stories and user experiences that deliver superior business results. In this position you’ll be working on a cutting-edge large-scale consumer facing website.
They need someone with a background in Java, Spring Boot, RESTful Web Services, and JSON. If you’re someone that maintains a clear focus on creating engaging and dynamic customer experiences with the goal of making the impossible, a reality – this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience developing in Java/J2EE
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring MVC, RESTful Web Services
- Knowledge of XML and JSON
- Ability to work in a development environment leveraging Jira, Jenkins, Maven, Apache, Tomcat
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Being a team player – ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver quality software solutions
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Greenfield Development
- 90% Back-End, 10% Front-End
- 60% Coding, 40% Architecture/Design Responsibilities
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 70% Team Collaboration, 30% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.