IT Project Manager
Our client is a growing energy company that is expanding their existing team and looking to hire an IT Project manager ASAP to join an existing PMO. This person will be part of a 5 person team that is responsible for the planning, executing, and managing multiple, large scale, multi million dollar projects simultaneously. These projects will involve servers, data centers, network, migrations and upgrades as well as application and software integration projects for various lines of business internally.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years managing large scale, complex IT projects from start to finish
- Prior experience managing projects focused on server, networking, and data center technologies (Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, EMC) as well as software development and integration
- Familiarity with enterprise level project management
- Microsoft Office, Project and Visio experience
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong IT Project management experience
- PMP, PRINCE2 or ITIL certifications
- Full life cycle project management
- Agile experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% managing IT projects
- Competitive Pay: Up to $105,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave and Vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.