Lead SDET | Newton | Healthcare
A leading provider of post-visit clinical care management software is seeking to hire a Lead Software Development Engineer in Test to join their team in Newton.
They build out a suite of applications that are used to manage patients’ care from when they first enter the clinical institution, and follows up with them after their visit to ensure proper attention is paid to post-visit care. As part of their continued growth, they’re seeking to hire a Lead SDET to work on automated UI and API tests built with Java and Selenium as they continue to add new features to their platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- Six or more years of Software Quality Assurance experience
- Three or more years as a Software Development Engineer in Test OR Equivalent role
- Experience building a test framework from scratch
- Bachelor’s in Software Engineering or similar
- Excellent Oral and Written communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Managerial & Leadership skills are a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Building out automated tests
- Collaborating with QA Engineers
- Gathering Business Requirements
- Up to $130k/yr, DoE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) contributions
- Pre-tax transportation benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.