Senior QA Engineer
An international energy management & electric appliance firm is seeking to hire a Senior QA Engineer to join their team in Downtown Boston.
They’re building out a new online platform for sharing development resources and datasets related to energy management and resource efficiency. They’re seeking to hire a Senior QA Engineer to build a test framework for end-to-end testing of this new platform working with Selenium and Java.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of Software QA Experience
- At least 3 years automating API and UI tests
- Experience coding or writing automated tests with Java
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- B.S. in Computer Science or related
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience working specifically with Selenium, AWS, and/or Python are a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Test framework development
- Preliminary Manual Testing
- Collaborating with Developers & other QA Engineers
- Up to $130k/yr, DoE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) contributions
- Pre-tax transportation benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.